Requisition ID: 21643
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The primary responsibility of the Regulatory Administrator is to ensure that notifications to the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) are completed in an accurate and timely manner. Training will include a complete understanding of how controlled substance receipts are received, processed, and reconciled as well as an understanding of the investigations processes. The position will be crossed-trained to other assigned Regulatory duties and functions to assist with department needs.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Partner with Loss Prevention team on obtaining critical shortage information.
- Prepare and file Initial Notifications of Potential Theft of Loss-in-Transit.
- Collect and document data required for accurate DEA Form 106 filing.
- Prepare and file DEA Forms 106.
- Communication with Loss Prevention team on required investigations.
- Obtaining metrics and reporting for deliverables.
You might be a great fit if….
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of 2 years Regulatory, Customer Service or other field of study/studies relevant to job duties preferred.
- Experience performing regulatory/governmental interface work is strongly preferred.
- Previous experience performing relevant job duties in a production/warehouse environment preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge and user experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 25 pounds.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Job ID: 21643