Advisor, HR New Business Implementation
Requisition ID: 21677
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Advisor, HR New Business Implementation is responsible for the project coordination, planning, and research and
implementation of new business opportunities. This role is responsible for the implementation of human resources
processes and practices as it relates to timelines, project plans, tasks, transitioning and onboarding of personnel
resources. The Advisor, HR New Business Implementation is the point of contact between business unit operations and
This position will be responsible for…..
- Develops, leads and facilitates Human Resources (HR) project plan and timelines; maintaining communicating
- throughout the course of the project to effectively meet customer expectations.
- Primary contact for all internal customers throughout the course of each project.
- Manage standardization of all human resources communication for all business implementations.
- Responsible for project planning to align and accomplish goals within a defined schedule, material and personnel
- Plans, leads, organizes and manages multiple project initiatives according to approved scope and schedule.
- Interacts directly with various representatives ranging from senior leadership, IT , Finance and Operations..
- Provide support and coaching to operations management on various HR policies, practices, and initiatives.
- Collaborates with internal partners and stakeholders to identify optimum solutions for staff transitions to ensure
- retention and positive employee relations are maintained.
- Partners with HR functional groups to continuously improve HR processes; working with department leaders to
- streamline processes.
- Ensures HR functional groups are supporting, training and mentoring HR/operations site resources in the use of
- effective tools, forms, processes and policies.
- Creates documentation that enables the transition from implementation to post implementation support.
You might be a great fit if….
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field preferred and 8 years of relevant experience.
- In lieu of degree, high school diploma or GED and 10 years of relevant experience.
- PHR, SPHR or Project Management certification preferred.
- Demonstrated project management experience on multi-disciplinary HR projects.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively present plans and respond to questions in a group setting.
- Knowledge of Human Resources practices, laws and trends; dedication to keeping current on new legislation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Job ID: 21677