Data Control Clerk I
Requisition ID: 21716
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
Maintain and update select items within the Easy Metrics system. A person in this position works on routine tasks that involve some choice of action within limits. Must be able to define problems within the scope of the job and collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Perform duties related to maintaining department information in the Easy Metrics system; maintain minor department setup and reporting functions, monitor data to ensure Operations has correct information to manage departmental metrics.
- Extract data from the Easy Metrics system to compile, analyze, and distribute accurate daily and weekly reports.
- Train employees on department processes of using the Easy Metrics system.
- Perform work safely and in accordance with company and customer standards and safety regulations. Report any and all unsafe conditions to the appropriate person.
You might be a great fit if….
- High school diploma or its equivalent and 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Intermediate proficiency in use of Microsoft Office products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service drive
- Strong team player
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write, and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.