Customer Service Representative (12:30p-9p)
Requisition ID: 21999
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Customer Service Representative will answer all incoming calls to the department and field inquires and/or forward calls to the appropriate teammate.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Responsible for handling inbound and out-bound calls, email, and faxes in a timely and professional manner.
- Acting as the first level of support for inquiries from customers, and direct customers to the correct resource for incorrectly routed phone calls, email, webmail, and faxes, or for additional assistance as necessary.
- Assist with inquiries, reporting, and troubleshooting for customers, working cohesively as a team for the benefit of the customers.
- Provide accurate information to customers concerning Manufacturers’ Policy and Procedures.
- Assist customers with product returns, label requests, recalls, assistance maneuvering the website, and any other questions.
- Process RA and Recall Packet requests for customers.
- Complete reconciliation services for clients as needed.
- Research and/or resolve returns, including Return Resolution, Issue Tracking and Recall as per standard procedures.
- Complete “paperwork only” returns as needed.
- Assist Operations with return processes including, but not limited to, research, inventory and 222 processes.
- Research returned checks.
- Conduct check/credit research for customers via email, fax, or mail.
- Communicate outstanding issues or defects with the corresponding departments.
- Maintain 100% quality work and 100% accuracy levels.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Participate in special projects.
- Participate in departmental continuous improvement opportunities.
- General data entry support as needed.
- Conduct recall effectiveness checks and create summary, as needed.
- Document filing as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
You might be a great fit if….
- A high school diploma and One (1) to two (2) years of work experience in a Customer Service environment
- Previous experience solving/investigating customer questions/problems in a timely and professional manner
- Ability to do ad hoc searches on the internet
- Excellent phone skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including PowerPoint experience necessary
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service driven
- Strong team player
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 30 pounds.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.Job ID: 21999