Analyst I, Internal Controls
Requisition ID: 22094
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Analyst I, Internal Controls analyzes Internal Control Functions at FedEx Supply Chain by performing root cause analysis and recommend corrective courses of action to management.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Reviews records of departments to ensure compliance applicable policy and procedure, laws and regulations.
- Reviews systems to determine efficiency and effectiveness.
- Analyzes data obtained for evidence of deficiencies in controls, duplication of effort, fraud, or lack of compliance with laws, government regulations, and management policies or procedures.
- Creates flowcharts to document business procedures.
- Completes assigned Sarbanes-Oxley process testing of various controls.
- Maintains strong internal control and regulatory awareness.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
You might be a great fit if….
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Engineering, Information Technology, Criminology or related field preferred and 0-2 years of relevant experience.
- In lieu of degree, high school diploma or GED and 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Software skills, including use of Microsoft Office software and web-based applications.
- Verbal and written communication skills necessary to explain complex and/or confidential information.
- Time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills necessary to work in a fast-paced environment, handling various tasks and changing priorities, while maintaining a high attention to detail and accuracy to achieve daily assignments and goals.
- Ability to anticipate and identify problems and use sound judgment and fact-based analysis to develop effective and efficient solutions.
- Ability to develop effective methods for tracking and monitoring data or information.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Job ID: 22094