Requisition ID: 22260
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Manager, Program will oversee and manage the activities of multiple programs involving department and cross-functional teams. Additionally, the position is responsible for program delivery within prescribed time frames, funding parameters, and functionality. The Manager, Program manages seating programs from initiation through delivery and manages a cross-functional, program-focused team that includes program administrators, line supervisors, line operatives, quality engineers, manufacturing engineers, and others.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Develop and implement program plans, schedules, and resource strategies to drive projects to closure.
- Facilitate good communication and offer multiple levels of status across a wide spectrum of individual contributors to executive management.
- Interface with vendors and key functional leadership regarding key initiatives to ensure achievement of business goals.
- Provide regular updates to management teams to ensure appropriate exposure of issues and challenges.
- Work with Management and Internal teams to define plan, track and communicate and escalate as appropriate.
- Drive day to day program activities to meet overall program objective.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
You might be a great fit if….
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred and 6 years of relevant experience.
- In lieu of degree, high school diploma or GED and 8 years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Four (4) years’ experience in Project Management required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Job ID: 22260