Receiver II, Returns- DFW1 1st Shift
Requisition ID: 22290
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Receiver II, Returns performs all activities related to the accurate and timely shipping and/or receiving of
This position will be responsible for…..
- Prepare returns to be received.
- Match actual product to associated documentation; record transactions in the WMS (Warehouse Management System).
- Research and resolve discrepancies between actual product and associated documentation.
- Respond to internal and external requests for information regarding receiving/shipping data or issues.
- Thorough understanding and adherence of safety rules and regulations, and reporting requirements.
- Relies on limited experience and judgement to plan and accomplish tasks.
- Assist other department employees for completion of more difficult assignments.
- Work under general supervision.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
You might be a great fit if….
- High School Diploma or equivalent education and 2-4 years relevant experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Job ID: 22290