Sr Team Coordinator 1st shift
Requisition ID: 22379
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Sr Team Coordinator coordinates and guides the workflow of the warehouse/crossdock teammates. Responsible for performing tasks involved in the shipping and receiving of material. Performs these tasks in a warehouse, crossdock, or production support continuous improvement environment. Prepares and maintains records of merchandise shipped. Posts weights and shipping charges and prepares material for final shipment. As required, lifts heavy items. Responsible for processing all related regulated materials paperwork accurately and in a timely manner and distributing to all required personnel as necessary.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Coordinates and guides the workflow of the warehouse/crossdock employees.
- Facilitates safety teams as directed. Reviews the work of other warehouse employees for completeness, accuracy, and overall acceptability to customer standards.
- Stocks, places and records location of material received. Participates in inventory cycle and physical inventory counts. Cross docking of material to proper trailers and accurately records cross-docked goods. Loads and braces outbound products to ensure damage-free delivery to the customer. Consolidates stock and replenishes materials within the facility. Picks, assembles, or sequences parts or orders for outbound shipments. May be responsible for ensuring all regulated materials freight is properly documented, loaded, secured and palletized on all inbound and outbound shipments and stored in accordance with applicable regulations/requirements and FedEx policies and procedures.
- Completes assigned tasks and associated record keeping/documentation in a safe and accurate manner. Unloads, unpacks, and accurately records incoming material. Reports all OS&D. Records weights and shipping charges for outbound shipments. Maintains documentation file of all outbound regulated materials with regard to proper certification, marking labeling and packaging. May be required to process and handle dangerous goods.
- Responsible for general housekeeping tasks including sweeping, unpacking, and debris removal of vehicles and/or shipments. Attends safety meetings as required and notifies management immediately of any unsafe working conditions. May be required to perform spill cleanup efficiently, safely and within procedural guidelines for regulated materials.
- Training of entry level warehouse personnel.
You might be a great fit if….
- High School Diploma or GED, and 4 years of progressive relevant experience.
- Forklift/PIT certification preferred.
- Ability to maintain compatible relationships under stress.
- Must exhibit promptness and attention to detail.
- May require the operation of banding, wrapping, packaging, or cleaning equipment.
- May require the ability to use PC and/or RF-based computer systems to perform tasks.
- May require the use of manual or powered pallet jacks.
- Requires the operation of powered lift trucks and/or floor sweepers if operationally necessary.
- Contributes to a safe working environment.
- Ability to work in a self-directed work environment.
- Ability to complete all basic and re-currency regulatory training as required.
- Ability to perform the spill clean-up function within procedural guidelines for regulated materials as required.
- Ability to read and understand current regulatory manuals and current regulations in a time sensitive environment
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 50 pounds.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Job ID: 22379