About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Financial Analyst II provides financial guidance to management through the analysis of products, operations, capital requests and strategic projects. This position assists in supporting cross-functional projects and teams by performing cost-benefit analysis.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Develops analyses and presents recommendations to various management and committees regarding financial and/or operational performance including but not limited to productivity, operational statistics, cost trends, and revenue trends.
- Participates on assigned projects by performing, analyzing, and tracking financial, statistical, and computer modeling techniques to support department recommendation.
- Develops and maintains analysis models to support recommendation provided to management.
- Researches and develops interim forecasts and systems integrating expense, capital and budgeting.
- Coordinates and analyzes the annual business plan, capital plan and Long Range Outlook (LRO). Performs periodic updates and presents operating changes to management.
- Reviews financial plans for completeness and consistency with established objectives and priorities to include monitoring accomplishments of plans.
- Advises and assists management in determining and defining the business impact (both operational and economic) on the operation of proposed systems, capital investments, and/or product changes. Prepares, reports on, and tracks feasibility/profitability studies related to proposed corporate programs and strategies.
- Participates and acts as a financial lead on special projects.
- Defines data needs and creates databases used for analyses by establishing links and interfaces between various databases of company and corporate–wide computer based information and reporting systems.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
You might be a great fit if….
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Business or related field preferred and 4+ years of relevant experience.
- In lieu of degree, high school diploma or GED and 6+ years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of financial analysis applying common financial metrics and methodologies including Return on Investment (ROI), Net Present Value (NPV) and allocation of fixed/variable methodologies.
- Presentation skills necessary to facilitate training and/or deliver informational sessions to groups and/or individuals.
- Ability to analyze, review and make recommendations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Job ID: 22478