About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Specialist, Talent Acquisition – New Business will support the talent acquisition functions in all new business implementations. This position will be responsible for developing the staffing strategy for the implementation whether it be a transition, greenfield, or brownfield. This Specialist, Talent Acquisition – New Business will identify the recruiting needs of the implementation, work with the project manager to outline the staffing project, and resource the implementation appropriately to ensure full staffing based on the implementation timeline for the new business. This position will be responsible for leading the talent acquisition focus for the assigned implementation and will execute strategies for successful staffing of the new business.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Planning and executing talent acquisition strategies specific to the needs of the new business to ensure a successful staffing approach through the implementation.
- Communicating the staffing approach to the customer, project team, and service delivery team to ensure successful execution of the strategy.
- Partners with the Human Resource Service Delivery project manager to capture all talent acquisition functions needed for the new business implementations, assigning timelines, and resources.
- Partners with HR service delivery to identify methods to retain and attract current staffing through the transition of a current operation or identify appropriate tools and sourcing techniques to talent into the operation.
- Partner with workforce planning to identify best locations, markets, and tools to locate necessary talent needed to fill the open positions as identified in the new business market.
- Identify the schedule of events for staffing from internal sources as well as external sources
- Create the staffing plan for implementation and track progress to the plan.
- Execute staffing strategies to fill all open roles based upon target start dates.
- Track gaps in hiring and adapt sourcing and recruiting approach to meet the target staffing plan.
- Identify needed resources to source and recruit the talent necessary via external, internal and vendor partnerships
- Schedule and execute recruiting events such as job fairs and partnering with local community programs
- Communicate effectively with project manager and service delivery to ensure execution of the plan by appropriate resources.
- Partner with the operations on interviewing and selection of exempt and hourly professional candidates.
- Source and recruit external talent when necessary to fill the exempt and hourly professional roles.
- Partner with local outreach programs to identify potential candidate pool and leverage diversity channels to focus on ensuring diverse hiring within the organization.
- Ensure compliant hiring and focus on necessary goals as well as source and recruit candidates according to OFCCP requirements, company hiring policies and procedures, and document good faith efforts.
- Clearly articulate and sell the FedEx Supply Chain value proposition via candidate interactions, networking events, professional networks and outreach
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, interview, receive offers and are hired
- Special Projects at the direction of a member of the recruitment team or management as assigned.
You might be a great fit if….
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred and 4 years of relevant experience.
- In lieu of degree, high school diploma or GED and 6 years of relevant experience.
- Familiarity with Web-based applicant tracking systems; Taleo or Workday experience preferred.
- Familiarity with common sourcing tools such as LinkedIn, Monster, Indeed, etc.
- Computer literate, strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to develop relationships with candidates and customers.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing demands.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and report system based data.
- Understanding of OFCCP and Affirmative Action hiring compliance.
- 50% travel required.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Job ID: 22489