About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Project Manager, Transformational Management Office (TMO) supports the strategic direction on organizational change management strategies to the business. This role will help lead the organization through building business capabilities in the areas of organizational and process design, team effectiveness, change/deployment management and strong emphasis on project management. Projects will span from initial idea and vetting of business case through the point where the changing business processes or capabilities become the new “business as usual” for the organization. These projects will span all support functions of the business and will help develop a world class transformational process to support and scale for growth and meet company objectives around people, service, and profit.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Prepare for and sustain changes driven by one or multiple initiatives to help realize the business value for those change strategies.
- Support and help build change readiness capability by leveraging a strong project management background to mentor and coach leaders in order to achieve the desired business result.
- Maximizing operational effectiveness on ensuring management teams are focused on delivering timely results for the business.
- Utilize technical, operational and industrial knowledge in the areas of project management, organizational development and change management to identify and problem solve complex client issues.
- Responsible for gathering requirements from business/stakeholders, analyze business needs, define and scope out technical requirements.
- Manages cross project conflicts and lead crucial conversations focusing on solutions which results in successfully delivering business outcomes.
- Champion core principles for change initiatives and facilitates strategic priorities while holding organizational leaders accountable for achieving their strategic objectives.
- Implement change strategies that enable management teams with the awareness, knowledge, ability, and reinforcement to strengthen adoption to minimize business disruption.
- Act as an internal consultant across multiple projects at all levels of the organization, including project sponsors, senior leaders of functional teams as they lead through each transition.
- Facilitates meetings and workshops with all the levels of the organization. Effectively manages the change driven by the project and is capable of steering the business in a new direction.
- Utilizes deep understanding of current operating processes to evaluate all transformation efforts for overlaps and gaps to ensure proper communication and bridging between teams.
- Assess and adapt to industry trends and changes, recommending changes or improvements within the Project Management function as necessary.
You might be a great fit if….
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred and 6 years of relevant experience. Master’s degree preferred.
- In lieu of degree, high school diploma or GED and 8 years of relevant experience.
- At least five (5) years of project management experience in a logistics operations environment.
- Previous experience leading project teams of 5-15 people both locally and remote
- Skills in business architecture mapping to synthesize business and technology needs into a target future state to deliver a complex project on schedule, at cost, and within service level agreements.
- Experience developing and implementing a Change Management Strategy for major projects and/or programs including stakeholder identification, change impact assessments, project management planning and execution of a plan.
- Ability to influence leaders and other decision makers across the organization and ability to quickly develop business intuition and acumen.
- Knowledge of distribution industry, competitive climate, supply chain services and current/future trends including dedicated focus on project management.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, teammates, customers, and the general public.
- A proven track record of mentoring and developing direct reports and subordinates.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Job ID: 22622