About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Specialist, Customer Service will develop and maintain a strategic partnership with assigned accounts. They are the main contact for all customer interactions and must apply problem solving techniques and project management methods to maintain and support the customer relationship. They will provide analytical support for the goals and responsibilities of the customer.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Utilizing proactive customer service strategies, serve as the primary liaison between the customer and FedEx Supply Chain to support the existing relationship.
- Maintaining the relationship with the customer through effective conference cycles, monitoring deadlines and identifying barriers to success.
- Align with key partners to identify goals for the customer relationship, develop and implement a comprehensive strategy for the customer; function as a strategic partner.
- Utilize strong product knowledge and customer service experience to manage complex issues and resolve customer questions and concerns.
- Performing monthly reporting analysis and complete ad hoc reports as requested.
- Reviewing contracts for service level performance and ensuring contract compliance.
- Identify issues and address concerns from customers by applying relevant policies to resolve issues.
- Proactively monitor customer relationship to identify potential issues.
- Proactively review and analyze customer data to provide forecasting trends.
- Collaborate with other departments as necessary to ensure success.
- Continuously build knowledge of current industry trends, competitive information, and industry/technical knowledge.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
You might be a great fit if….
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related discipline preferred and 6 years of relevant experience.
- In lieu of degree, high school diploma or GED and 8 years of relevant experience.
- Business to business customer service experience preferred.
- Ability to identify and resolves problems in a timely manner, gather and analyze information and develop alternative solutions.
- Understanding of business and financial implications of decisions and ability to think strategically and recognize and communicate long-term business opportunities and goals, yet execute deliver short-term results.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner at all times with customers; ability to manage difficult customer situations and quickly develop positive interpersonal relationships.
- Expert knowledge level of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Job ID: 24013