About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Pricing Design Architect III is positioned within the Financial Planning and Analysis group. The role is responsible for costing and pricing new and existing deals, presenting findings to senior leadership, and tracking progress against the original analysis. The successful candidate will be driven, self-motivated, and will support the company’s strategic vision as it relates to new business and customer portfolio management.
This role will have significant exposure to executive management and is critical to the organization’s long-term profitability through active portfolio analytics and management.
“Position will sit and be based in Memphis, TN. Relocation available to qualified candidates.”
This position will be responsible for…..
- Develop operational design, workflows and layouts for large-scale, complex supply chain operations.
- Employ engineering analysis, innovation and experience within the target market to provide differentiating solutions.
- Perform modeling and simulation analysis utilizing MS Excel and simulation tools in support of the recommended solution design.
- Performs strategic, financial analysis to drive optimal business processes and take advantage of program/customer synergies and growth potentials.
- Creates and maintains cost/price analysis models to improve productivity and drive program profitability, especially for the new programs.
- Analyzes financial and operational performance, provides concise, relevant explanations, observations and/or recommendations to leadership and executive management.
- Understand the use of optimization/decision support tools to perform global supply chain studies, routing optimization and operating cost analyses.
- Populate cost models with all required data to support the complete and accurate costing and pricing of solutions.
- Present pricing models to internal customers including solutions and senior management teams.
- Support and present solutions, data, and models to external customers including Procurement, Operational Managers and senior leadership teams.
- Interface as required with customers and various internal cross functional groups.
- Support the analyses of a potential Customers’ facilities, operations, supply chain and associated data as part of the new business development process.
- Liaise with internal departments (IT, QA, Purchasing, Operations, Sales, Inventory Control, Finance, Human Resources, Project Management, Engineering, and Maintenance) as required on opportunities.
You might be a great fit if….
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred and 6-8 years of relevant experience.
- In lieu of degree, high school diploma or GED and 8-10 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of conveyance, automatic sortation equipment, material handling equipment, and product storage systems desirable.
- Experience in a corporate financial analysis function or other analytical function (pricing, finance, engineering, operations functions would provide a strong background for this position).
- Experience in a Pricing or related analytical function. Direct experience in 3PL pricing, solutions, finance is a plus.
- Strong understanding of statistics and the ability to apply statistical concepts in practice.
- Experience designing facility layouts.
- Experience in use of simulation software.
- High level of competency with MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, Project, Power Point, Visio).
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to multiply, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Job ID: 24292