About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Revenue Agent I is responsible for preparing customer invoices as well as maintaining the accounts receivable sub-ledger by entering cash receipts, adjustments and credits to customer balances.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Posts daily customer payments by recording wire, ACH, cash, check, lockbox, and credit card transactions
- Matches systematic receipts with supporting documentation, i.e. banking reports, copies of checks
- Applies payments in the ERP system timely and accurately
- Generate customer statements, AR aging and collection reports
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries
- Researches any payment and account discrepancies and make recommendation for resolution
- Creation of invoices using multiple sources of data
- Assist Accountants with month-end close and billing process
- Works on special projects and audit requests as requested
You might be a great fit if….
- High school diploma or equivalent education.
- Microsoft Office, including a working knowledge of excel.
- Computer/data entry, organization, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures
- Ability to read, write and interpret information
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Ability to use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Job ID: 24422