About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Operations Administrator is responsible for the timely and efficient completion of multiple function including data entry, accounts payable and receivables, customer invoicing, quality data and reports, Labor Management tracking and accountability, purchasing, and misc. filling. This role will assist the HR Associate with HR functions and the General Manager with financial, quality, accountability, and purchasing functions for the facility, while maintaining FedEx Supply Chain’s standard of safety, accuracy and productivity. The position also takes over the HR role as the primary back up when required.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Audit timekeeping records for accurate payroll processing.
- Assist with new hire orientation programs.
- Researches quality failures and trends and works with the operations team to determine root cause and action plans to create a sustainable solution that meets the customer requirements.
- Collects and reviews all facility quality data. Reports variances and coordinated resolution to issues. Administers accountability program for quality and follow up with leadership on required actions.
- Facility Document Control Coordinator – maintains consistent records and assures compliance to the program is met and all new documents are within the required controls.
- Accounts Payable – coding and tracking facility and temp labor billing through ORACLE FINANCIAL.
- Maintaining EXCEL Spreadsheets and generating weekly labor reports as required.
- Tracks a variety of metrics, including customers KPI’s and facility metric tracking reports and prepares weekly and monthly review documents.
- Customer Billing – running labor hours and billing reports in ADP/etime and SCALE.
- Calculate billing rates for special work orders according to contractual agreements.
- Prepare weekly invoices for customer.
- Collects and reports all facility LMS data and controls tracking and administration of accountability programs for ELS and for Gap time. Follows up with facility leadership on required actions.
- Coordinates all facility purchasing functions and investigates best price models.
- Tracks, coordinates and schedules facility equipment repairs (Stretch wrap machine, forklifts, battery changer etc...)
- Serves as a primary back up for facility HR functions in the absence of the facility HR Associate.
You might be a great fit if….
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency with ORACLE FINANCIALS
- Knowledge of payroll procedures using ADP, Enterprise E-Time and EV5
- Proficiency with MS Office applications.
- Experience in payroll functions and HR functions.
- Familiar with purchasing functions and financial analysis.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Ability to add subtract, multiply and divide percentages.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write, and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e, close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 20 pounds.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.