About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Client Service Representative identifies issues and concerns addressed by customers and applies relevant policies to resolve the issue. They are the main contact for all client interactions and must apply problem solving techniques and project management methods to maintain the client relationship.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Provide accurate account information to customers which may include status of checks, return policies, credit status, recall inquires, and other routine inquiries
- Reviewing contracts for service level performance and conducting random audits of invoicing to verify contract compliance
- Manage the internal process including printing, mailing, and business reply card handling, effectiveness checks, returns reconciliation, reporting, if required per customer protocols.
- Developing quarterly business reviews including statistical data and presenting to customers either in person or via webinar and to internal and external customers
- Contacting customers via fax or telephone to resolve issues related to missing or invalid data or discrepancies with returned product and managing a twenty four (24) hour response time to all client requests and providing resolution with seventy two (72) hours
- Collaborating with Information Systems teammates to analyze system issues, program requests, assist with development of scope documents, and coordinate implementation and User Acceptance Testing
- Collaborating with Regulatory, Operations, and Finance regarding product setup, configuration, returns requirements, and invoicing
- Participate in organizational continuous improvement opportunities
- All other duties as assigned
You might be a great fit if….
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field preferred and 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- In lieu of degree, high school diploma or GED and 4-6 years of relevant experience.
- Two (2) plus years of account management or business to business customer service experience preferred.
- Proven superior written and oral communications skills necessary.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, gather and analyze information, and develop alternative solutions.
- Ability to manage difficult or emotional customer situations, respond promptly to customer needs and meet commitments.
- Understanding of business and financial implications of decisions and ability to align work with strategic goals.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner at all times with end users, customers, vendors and teammates, including senior management.
- Ability to interact with diverse work teams.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks in order to meet deadlines.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.