About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
Serve as the organization’s Salesforce Administrator.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Handle all Salesforce related Support Tickets.
- Perform troubleshooting and consultation on routine and complex issues and act as a top-level contributor/specialist in resolving problems.
- Interact with the various Department Heads to plan out and execute SFDC related requests.
- Work with key stakeholders in analyzing business requirements, documenting those requirements as necessary to ensure complete coverage, outlining the development tasks required, planning and supporting Quality Assurance testing and confirming migration of items to the Production instance.
- Develop current SFDC architecture, objects, junctions, workflows, as well as maintain currently existing SFDC related items.
- Re-evaluate the current org (objects, fields, workflows, triggers, etc.) and optimizing it for our current business use and processes.
- Development and execution of various trainings, along with required documentation/presentations.
- Works with outsourced vendors to ensure smooth flow of leads into and out of the Salesforce system and the call center software power dialer system.
You might be a great fit if….
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Technology or related field preferred and 2 years of relevant experience.
- In lieu of degree, high school diploma or GED and 4 years of relevant experience.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience with Salesforce full life cycle implementation and Salesforce API; Visualforce and APEX experience a plus.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification(s) Preferred.
- Salesforce Developer Certification(s) a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Job ID: 24944