About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The IT Manager, Service Delivery will be responsible for the support, development and implementation of applications and interfaces that are part of the FedEx Fulfillment Platform. The incumbent will ensure that all systems and related procedures adhere to company standards as well as process development and improvement recommendations with senior staff. He or she has a thorough knowledge of IT processes, concepts, best practices and procedures. They will lead and mentor a team of highly skilled individuals ensuring critical business service levels and objectives are met.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Manages at least 4 full time exempt direct reports. Management responsibilities include, but are not limited to hiring, coaching, skills development, recognition and rewards, staff productivity and performance management to include disciplinary actions up to and including termination.
- Plans, organizes, staffs, directs and controls the day-to-day operations of the department; develops and implements policies and programs as necessary.
- Develops and manages the department budget, ensures compliance and addresses variances and other budget concerns
- Oversees an enterprise wide Supply Chain Systems Platform with multiple custom and commercial applications including Web Portal, Order Management, Warehouse Execution and Service Oriented Architecture layers
- Ensures all business critical IT service levels including 7x24x365 availability are achieved and maintained
- Change agent with the ability to work with internal and external business partners to deploy solutions in support of the strategic vision and business roadmap.
- Work with Operations Managers to understand business strategy and how to translate them into enterprise IT services and support requirements with a focus on continual improvement.
- Ensure that teams are following IT processes for incident, change, and problem management.
- Make recommendations on investments in features and functions of the platform and services
- Partner with vendors and service providers to optimize cost, quality, and capability of commercial applications.
- Prepare and manage capital and operational budgets.
- Ensure on-time project delivery within allocated budgets.
- Develop and manage internal relationships with leadership teams, business managers, IT and business teams as well as external relationships with commercial vendors.
- Responsible for defining, approving and enforcing policies related to our Network environment and participates in discussions of policies (i.e. security, audit controls, data privacy, etc.).
- Work with senior management to define overall strategy and objectives for the organizations IT Roadmap
You might be a great fit if….
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in related field preferred and 8 years of relevant experience.
- Span of control is at department level or above.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Job ID: 24948