About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The primary responsibilities of this position will be to provide administrative support to Managers and/or Senior Managers. The Administrative Assistant will work closely with management staff to maintain a current understanding of our business trends, goals, metrics, and polices.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Support all administrative duties for Manager/Senior Manager with general direction.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents.
- Design and maintain databases.
- Scheduling and coordinating on-site and off-site meetings.
- Assist with presentations for meetings, preparing PowerPoint and other presentation materials as required.
- Handling confidential and proprietary materials.
- Prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials.
- Conduct research, collect and analyze data to prepare reports and documents.
- Co-ordinate project-based work.
- Other projects as assigned.
You might be a great fit if….
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred and 0-2 years of relevant experience.
- In lieu of degree, high school diploma or GED and 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Proficient Microsoft Office applications skills including: Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience with database entry, running and distribution of reports, compiling data to produce reports.
- Excellent organizational skills and high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work in a deadline driven environment.
- Customer service driven
- Strong team player
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Job ID: 25367