About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Supervisor, Inventory Control is responsible for maintaining a high standard of inventory controls, quality, training, development and productivity. The Supervisor will be responsible for delivering training to all inventory teammates and ensuring all updates are reviewed and documented.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Maintaining the integrity of the facility through cycle counts and various audits
- Preparing and reconciling required daily, weekly and monthly inventory and production reports
- Coordinating monthly/quarterly physical inventories and development of follow up reporting
- Gathering and analyzing data concerning operations, inventory control and customer requirements
- Performing internal audits and (additional) cycle counts to validate accuracy of cycle count process
- Ensuring/reinforcing the FedEx Supply Chain’s employee culture is being fostered in the facility
- Assuring attainment of facility production and quality objectives
- Facilitating regular safety meetings and assuring the maintenance of a safe work environment
- Training/updating teammates on job functions/procedures
- Monitoring compliance with FedEx Supply Chain’s Core Excellence Program
You might be a great fit if….
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Inventory Management or related field preferred.
- At least 2 – 5 years of experience in a management/supervisory capacity.
- At least 3 -5 years of experience in inventory control/stock accounting, metrics monitoring, reporting and budgeting.
- In lieu of degree, high school diploma or GED and 7 years of relevant experience.
- Previous Warehouse Management System (WMS)/Radio Frequency (RF) or related experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 20 pounds.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Job ID: 25379