About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Technical Document Control Coordinator will create, revise and maintain the technical quality process documents and records required for management standards and relevant requirements for quality systems. Identify and recommend standards for products to ensure compliance to predetermined specifications.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Create, edit and maintain work instructions, process maps and other internal process control documents.
- Interactive collaboration with department management, product manufacturer and customer.
- Work with operations team to implement process improvements and revise work instructions to facilitate change in process.
- Participate in quality initiatives such as process analysis and assist with identifying root cause for process issues.
- Identify appropriate sequence of events and document the revised process.
- Run reports on previous like models to gather historical data.
- Verbal and written communication with internal and external customers.
You might be a great fit if….
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Three (3) years’ experience in a warehouse environment.
- Experience dealing with document control, revisions, and overall maintenance.
- Experience editing, and/or authoring SOPs and maintaining training documents.
- WMS Experience preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills to include Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Job ID: 25761