FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
At the direction of a department supervisor, performs assigned tasks/activities related to the fulfillment of orders, including tasks related to ensuring inventory stock levels, and verification of accurate processing (QC). Daily work assignments are based on production needs and this position may, at any time, be assigned to perform other Crater/Packer tasks and activities in other departments.
This Position Will Be Responsible For…
- Load and unload materials on to, and/or off of pallets, platforms, skids, or lifting device.
- Identify, sort, pick and package product.
- Count, inspect, validate quantities and quality.
- Record data, monitor, report and maintain products.
- Transfer devices systematically using WMS.
- Assist other department employees to complete more difficult assignments.
- Work under minimal supervision.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
You might be a great fit if…
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- 2-4 years’ experience in a warehouse setting.
- Knowledge and experience with use of warehouse equipment.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft and WMS applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 50 pounds.
If this isn’t the job for you perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit! Please send them this link by clicking the "Share" icon above or have them apply online by clicking here and searching our openings.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.