About FedEx Supply Chain....
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
- Preparing, maintaining and communicating all operational goals and FedEx Supply Chain Standard Operations Procedures.
- On-going management of facility fiscal performance (Profit and Loss), yearly budget preparation.
- Monitoring space utilization/layout and maximizing usage/making recommendations.
- Managing, coaching, mentoring, developing staff to achieve prescribed objectives.
- Overseeing the recruitment and new hire process and ensuring/ reinforcing the FedEx Supply Chain teammate culture is being fostered in the facility.
- Monitoring and ensuring departmental/facility performance metrics are met in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Ensuring the accurate and timely preparation of all necessary reports and records regarding facility operations.
- Developing, implementing and directing; equipment preventative maintenance programs, safety programs, and facility building/grounds maintenance programs.
- Responsible to identify, review and then follow internal policy to make contract revisions.
- Monitoring facility purchasing process to include: auditing, guideline compliance, and approval; creating programs to maximize cost saving for FedEx Supply Chain and customers.
- Ensures facility is maintained to industry regulatory specifications, if required.
- Performs other duties as required.
- BA/BS degree in Logistics, Industrial Engineering or other related operations discipline is strongly preferred. Alternatively military rank at E-8-9/ or O3-O5.
- A minimum of eight years of proven people leadership experience preferably in a large high volume distribution/logistics environment, with responsibility for a Warehouse Management System (WMS), a Quality Driven Management System (QDM), a Labor Management System (LMS), and P&L.
- Ability to interact effectively at multiple levels, in support of our customer relationships; demonstrated self-confidence, particularly with client relationships; strong relationship building skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, teammates, customers, and the general public
- A proven track record of mentoring and development of direct reports and subordinates.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.