About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
· A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
· A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
· An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
· A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
Coordinates and facilitates the overall production. The incumbent will also monitor and report daily production metrics.
This Position Will Be Responsible For...
1. Validate and receive material.
2. Distribute product to be processed using production schedule.
3. or as assigned by management.
4. Arrange equipment and tools as necessary to complete assignment.
5. Complete tasks to ensure production levels are met.
6. Create and compile reports of work progress, inventory levels, and
7. Train and coach teammates.
8. Maintain inventory using Warehouse Management System (WMS).
9. Other duties/activities as assigned.
2. Experience in Microsoft Excel and Word.
3. 2+ years relevant industry experience preferred.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
5. Customer service driven.
6. Strong team player.
2. Ability to read, write and interpret information.
3. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
4. Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
5. Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
6. Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
7. Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth
8. Ability to lift/carry items less than 25 pounds.
If this isn’t the job for you perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit! Please send them this link by clicking the "Share" icon above or have them apply online by clicking here and searching our openings.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.