About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The System Administrator will maintain and monitor Company systems and related infrastructure to meet business requirements. The incumbent will ensure that systems hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to the predefined standards.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Design, test and configure infrastructure and solutions for various applications and configurations of endpoints
- Utilize strong analytical and troubleshooting skills to diagnose and resolve hardware, software, or other endpoint system issues.
- Develops endpoint infrastructure monitoring and reporting tools using configuration language and scripting tools.
- Identifies and creates processes to integrate technology improvements into business processes.
- Responsible for projects including the implementation of remediation activities, patch management, and firmware updates in a highly complex environment.
- Provides Level 2/3 technical support in critical production support issues interacting with end users.
You might be a great fit if….
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or information systems and/or 4 years of equivalent work experience.
- Two (2) years equivalent work experience in computer support information technology environment, and desktop computing along with the ability to apply basic computer concepts, theories, principles and methods to projects, business problems, issues and/or questions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows, McAfee and endpoint patching technologies
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 20 pounds.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Job ID: 26177