About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Corporate Recruiter, Talent Acquisition will support hiring managers by recruiting best in class candidates. The Corporate Recruiter, Talent Acquisition will work directly with the hiring manager to identify candidate needs, work with the sourcing specialist to strategize best sourcing channels, and will ensure an outstanding candidate experience for each candidate. This position will be responsible for screening qualified candidates, building relationships with candidates and hiring managers, establishing a strong interview process, and extending offers to the selected candidate.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Responsible for each hourly professional and exempt requisition assigned to ensure the best candidate is selected and fills the role.
- Responsible for ensuring a reasonable time to fill and that qualified candidates are presented to the hiring manager.
- Partners with the hiring manager to ensure a strong job description is representative of the needs and that talent acquisition is aligned to find the best candidate.
- Plans and executes hiring strategies to ensure qualified professional, technical and management applicants are presented to the hiring manager.
- Partners with hiring managers to build effective sourcing and assessment approaches with an ability to manage expectations of the business, candidate, and market.
- Recruits, screens, and pre-qualifies passive candidates that meet minimum qualifications, FedEx culture fit, as well as understand candidate motivation in order to identify best candidates for the position.
- Represents the organization to candidates at recruiting events, via social media and in discussions with applicants throughout the selection process.
- Delivers the employee value proposition to perspective candidates in a way that represents FedEx as a great place to work.
- Maintains positive relationships with hiring managers by assessing staffing request needs, providing timely feedback, and educating them in the proper process, tools and techniques needed to hire qualified candidates.
- Ensures compliance with documentation of the staffing and selection process.
- Ensures a strong candidate experience where all candidates have a positive experience with FedEx
- Communicates effectively with qualified candidates and answer any questions they may have about the role or the organization.
- Prepare the hiring manager and interview panel for compliant competency based interviews.
- Extend offers to the selected candidate and capture feedback through the offer process.
- Ensure a smooth transition of selected candidate to the on-boarding process.
- Partner with the hiring manager to notify interviewed candidates that were not selected.
- Special Projects at the direction of a member of the recruitment team or management as assigned.
You might be a great fit if….
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field and 6+ years of relevant experience, required OR
- In lieu of degree, high school diploma or GED and 8+ years of relevant experience, required.
- Fluency in both English and French strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with Web-based applicant tracking systems, required; Taleo or Workday experience strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with common sourcing tools such as LinkedIn, Monster, Indeed, etc, required
- Computer literate, strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to develop relationships with candidates and hiring managers.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing demands.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and report system based data.
- Understanding of OFCCP and Affirmative Action hiring compliance, strongly preferred
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Job ID: 26223