About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Supply Chain Analyst will be responsible for developing a consensus material forecast through the analysis of trends, historical demand, and customer input. Through close collaboration with Sales and Customers, this position will develop a monthly demand plan that drives the acquisition of inventory and delivers optimal customer service levels. The successful candidate will be energetic, results driven, analytical, and foster a collaborative relationship with all stakeholders. This position reports into the Supply Chain organization.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Develop monthly materials forecasts at the item level using historical data, customer input, statistical forecasting models, and market trends for assigned customers and events.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to develop the monthly consensus forecasts.
- Maintain integrity of forecasting system database used to drive base forecast.
- Prepare and report forecasting metrics, including forecast accuracy, customer attach rates, and forecast error root cause analysis.
- Coordinate implementation of forecasting and inventory planning activities for customer special projects and new business.
- Communicate trends and forecasts to internal and external partners to ensure continued sales growth and to identify risk.
- Collaborate directly with Sales and Customers to identify opportunities to increase sales through trend analysis and observations.
- Work directly with the materials team to ensure adequate inventory in support of customer forecasts.
- Organize effective monthly forecast review meetings with internal and external partners.
- Review customer orders as required to ensure optimal service levels and achieve improved forecast accuracy.
- Communicate to management any potential issues and challenges impacting service to customers or inventory.
- Be an effective team player, participate and support Value Stream Mapping, Continuous Improvement and Lean Management processes.
- Demonstrate knowledge of all parameters, factors, inputs and outputs, required to develop effective supply plans.
- Build strong relationships with cross functional groups in order to influence and collaborate with them to maximize KPIs and business benefits.
- Build understanding of Business Plans and the impact and contribution that the Global Supply Chain value stream can make towards them.
You might be a great fit if….
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations, Logistics, Finance, Marketing, Supply Chain, or related field preferred and 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- Experience planning within reverse logistics, as well as prior experience and/or knowledge of major forecasting systems/software preferred.
- Business Certifications and/or training are preferred. Appropriate certifications are: APICS, CSCP/CPIM, and Six Sigma.
- Strong analytical and technical skills, including Excel.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills to work effectively in multi-task environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Job ID: 26245