About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Customer Engagement Manager is responsible for the strategic relationship management of assigned Tier 1 FedEx Supply Chain customers. The role will be responsible for defining and maintaining a strategic account plan for assigned customers, proactively driving innovation, and managing projects across multiple sites and/or functions leading to increased collaboration and business possibilities. The role will also be responsible for developing action plans from customer feedback, collaborating across functions to drive customer specific improvements, and facilitating structured customer engagement, to include executive level engagement. In addition, the Customer Engagement Manager will support operational excellence through close collaboration with FedEx Supply Chain Operations, FedEx Supply Chain Sales and the Customer to ensure operational service levels are met through Customer SLA performance management & FedEx Supply Chain KPI’s. This position will also be responsible for identifying work that is being completed outside the scope of the contract and surface that to Sales & Operations for further action, as well as, other duties as assigned by organizational management.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Prepare & Lead business and governance review meetings utilizing presentation materials to customer audiences - face to face, WebEx, phone (and other formats) in various settings (i.e. Customer HQ and operational sites) and to various levels of personnel (i.e. customers, C-level executive, peer groups).
- Prioritize multiple projects/tasks, tracking and following through on activities within a customer account base.
- Actively profile and identify additional service opportunities and deliver those opportunities to business development team as actionable tasks.
- Listen to the wants and needs of customers, then collaborate with others to translate these requests into solutions offered by FedEx Supply Chain.
- Provide leadership, guidance, direction, support, and coaching to the customer, cross functional team members and peers.
- Develop & conduct regular Customer Business Reviews with customers that are professional, accurate and appropriately detailed.
- Multi-task, respond to rapid change, quickly grasp new concepts and programs within the FSC scope of services and the industry, performing work with accuracy and strong degree of urgency.
- Utilize data to identify trends through data analysis and uncover new opportunities to drive the business.
- Support the maintenance and growth of revenue while monitoring operational metrics for all assigned customer accounts.
- Drive and pro-actively monitor customer satisfaction through regular interactions with the customer and maintain awareness of all customer service related activities.
- Ensure alignment between customer expectations and FSC expectations / operational activities (identifying shortfalls or scope creep and collaborating appropriately to address)
- Maintain documented strategy for the assigned customer accounts utilizing and contributing to the Strategic Account Management Playbook.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
You might be a great fit if….
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred and 6 years of relevant experience.
- Proven track record of customer relationship management and customer retention.
- Extensive experience in fostering customer relationships.
- Previous program and/or project management experience.
- Knowledge of distribution industry, competitive climate, supply chain/services, and current/future trends (including economic impacts on business) is preferred.
- Prior experience related to Supply Chain Management/Third-Party Logistics a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from various groups, including customers and teammates
- Comfortable interacting & managing all customer relationships, peers and executives alike.
- Dedicated focus on customer key performance indicators.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and user experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Word & Outlook required, Access preferred
- Strong cross functional collaboration and problem-solving skills.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.