About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The HR Business Partner serves as a strategic partner and consultant to leadership and HR support functions regarding human resources and organizational issues. The HR Business Partner areas of expertise include, but are not limited to: HR programs, policy, and procedure interpretation and implementation, employee relations, talent development, compensation/benefits and recruitment. This position is responsible for delivering and executing logistical and operational activities required to achieve organizational objectives.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Act as a business partner and change champion in terms of challenging leaders to build organizational capability and bench strength.
- Coach and mentor employees and managers for improved business performance and engagement.
- Lead alignment and development of leadership competencies and create specific/individual plans for enhancement.
- Work with HR Associates and employees to solve employee relations issues and concerns.
- Act as a champion to integrate HR and key initiatives within the broader organization and to integrate new business.
- Work across the functions to lead and influence change at a strategic level across the business.
- Develop, execute and follow up in performance review process including:
- Coaching towards the right approach for Goal Deployment – Objective Setting – Self-Evaluation – Manager Evaluations
- Driving the Performance Development process, including succession analysis, development planning, and replacement planning, as well as taking a leading role in talent acquisition for key roles.
- Understand compensation needs and challenges in the difference regions and partner with Functional Leaders and corporate resources to develop sound pay practices.
- Lead the coordination of merit increase process, promotions, market adjustments and other salary related needs with the senior leaders based on processes, tools and timing provided.
- Take the lead in coaching the functions in the launch and implementation of newly designed or updated compensation and benefit programs, processes, and policies.
- Drive strategic staffing needs/support within business.
- Engage with HR Associates and Hiring Managers to solve for difficult/unique recruitment challenges.
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes, and implement changes to cover risks.
- Drive organizational initiatives and build on current best practice within the regions in order to drive HR integration synergies.
You might be a great fit if….
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred and 6 years of relevant experience.
- In lieu of degree, high school diploma or GED and 8+ years of HR Generalist/Business Partner experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications and prior experience in HRIS systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to handle employee relations issues and coaching at all levels.
- Must be detail oriented, possess a high degree of accuracy and work well under pressure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write, and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.Job ID: 26571