About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Business Product Advisor is responsible for working with cross-functional teams to enhance our current product capabilities, define and design solutions to improve capabilities and execute through implementation. The Product Advisor will also design, build and roll out new products consistent with the company’s vision.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Design and conduct research and market analysis to build a deeper understanding of our target customer’s needs. Ongoing communication with customers to stay current on their needs and pain points.
- Assess market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products. Understands comparable 3PL offerings as well as industry best practices.
- Align product roadmap with strategic direction by synthesizing market, competitor, and voice of customer data into meaningful epics and stories.
- Leads product development of new and existing supply chain products by understanding and passionately advocating on behalf of the product, defining feature sets, and developing and communicating product requirements.
- Partners with IT, customer service, sales, operations and other groups across FedEx to manage and deliver business capabilities and system solutions. Drive business process changes necessary to simplify and optimize customer operations.
- Manages data to benchmark competing resource requests surrounding technical debt, production support, and new feature development.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules and project managing to completion
- Being the subject matter expert both internally and externally.
- Coordinates with go-to-sales and go-to-market teams for market and sales strategies.
- Work productively in a mixed model of both agile and waterfall product development.
You might be a great fit if….
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred and 8 years product management/consultancy experience working with operational systems.
- Proven track record of managing a successful product through its lifecycle, preferably with hardware/software
- Strong understanding of logistics systems, including the ability to translate technical capabilities into business features
- Proven ability within logistics, operations, and project management.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams; strongly collaborative
- Technical background or orientation
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically within a dynamic, fast-paced environment
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Job ID: 26590