About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Customer Technology Solutions Advisor is responsible for all tasks related to the management and technical services supporting customers in FSC business units. This will include management of overall customer programs from an Information Technology perspective, customer relations, service delivery and non-implementation projects. Management of customer programs, projects and support will span multiple systems, applications, interfaces, B2B communications, and interactions with customers systems. This person must be able to effectively interact at all levels, function in a matrix structured organization and effectively partner with various internal and external teams including customers.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Oversee various customer programs, customer relations, projects, and support activities.
- Effectively partner with and build good relationships with internal and external customers, corporate IT team members and other business partners.
- Provide direction to onsite and remote IT teams that are part of a matrix organization.
- Manages and acts as single point of contact for all phases of customer programs including but not limited to:
- Planning, analyzing and assisting in the design of application enhancements, reports and tools for internal operations and the external customer
- Monitors all production support processes and activities including defect identification and resolution including transactional integrity to meet service levels
- Maintains comprehensive action item logs and IT metrics package to ensure continuous improvement activities
- Works closely with the business owner acting as subject matter expert on system capabilities, interfaces and customer touch points
- Interfaces with the customer and the project management teams to promote an environment of user cooperation and satisfaction
- Analyzes, interprets and summarizes data; prepares reports for trend analysis
- Schedules and acts as primary facilitator for IT meetings providing status, issues and risks related to program activities
- Takes an active role in strategic planning activities related to the program
- Communicate effectively, manage conflict amongst team members, and remove impediments.
- Provides guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Possesses an advanced understanding of the organizations products and services.
- Subject matter expert in a variety of field's concepts, practices and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgement to plan and accomplish tasks.
- Works under little to no supervision.
- Performs complex tasks/multi-tasks
- Overall creativity and latitude is expected.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
You might be a great fit if….
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred and 8 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent functional and technical knowledge of JDA Red Prairie Warehouse Management Systems required.
- Good functional and technical knowledge of Manhattan SCALE Warehouse Management Systems required.
- Excellent functional and technical knowledge of Manhattan SCOPE Warehouse Management Systems required.
- Excellent functional and technical knowledge of FSC Proprietary Warehouse Management Systems required.
- Working functional and technical understanding of Supply Chain Order to Cash processes including transactional integration for Inventory, Order Management and Fulfillment processes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service driven.
- Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, work instructions, process maps and/or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from a variety of internal and external customers.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Basic understanding of and willingness to learn and adopt professional and industry standards.
- Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Job ID: 26674