About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The position will ensure that daily metrics are published to the Manageme4nt team and customer utilizing existing systems and business interfaces. This will include gathering of data from multiple sources and verify the accuracy of all reports prior to publishing, as well as analyze the reports and detailing variances and anomalies. Will interface with others in the organization and the customer as required to obtain and insure accuracy of data provided. The position will also assist in WMS-EIS inventory discrepancy resolution and Scrap Inventory Management.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Compile and distribute production build plans.
- Analyze inventory for both raw and finished goods to ensure all available product is processed.
- Review customer priority request and communicate to the production team.
- Compile and distribute production reports.
- Compile and publish daily metrics.
- Review weekly/monthly reports.
- Research WMS/EIS inventory discrepancies and communicate root causes to Operations.
- Resolve WMS/EIS inventory discrepancies, and make recommendations to mitigate future synchronization issues.
- Manage scrap tracking process.
- Perform work safely and in accordance with company and customer standards and safety regulations. Report any and all unsafe conditions to the appropriate person.
- Ensure daily metrics are published to management team and customer utilizing existing systems and business interfaces.
- Other reasonable related duties.
You might be a great fit if….
- High school diploma or 0 or 2 years of relevant experience.
- WMS Experience.
- Microsoft Office Skills including Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer Service Driven.
- Strong Team Player.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 20 pounds.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.