About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Data Analyst is part of a team that shares the responsibility for success and profitability by providing services to our customers which may include: data warehousing, post audits, reporting, carrier bids management, dashboard creation, project management, transportation analysis, application mastery, consulting support, and data analysis. The Data Analyst works with customers, carriers, and internal employees to analyze and identify cost saving opportunities for customers.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Manage data gathering for customers’ benchmark key performance metrics.
- Identify and understand data requirements by establishing personal rapport with operational leadership and other appropriate individuals.
- Collect data by identifying sources of information and designing survey and collection methods.
- Use professional judgment to assess the impact of decisions/actions on the customer and the Company which would be approved by both the customer and the person’s leader.
- Act as an internal technical resource for role specific applications.
- Analyze large amounts of data and then recommend broad based innovative improvement initiatives for customer(s).
- Reporting and analyzing on an ad hoc basis for the customer.
- Develop customer presentations showing data trends and possible solutions to the customer. Collaborate with the objective of agreeing to the most effective and profitable solution for the customer, carrier, and the Company.
- Developing standard operating procedures based on the direction from manager.
You might be a great fit if….
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Engineering, Accounting/Finance or related field preferred and 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- In lieu of degree, high school diploma or GED and 4-6 years of relevant experience.
- Proficient with technology, specifically Microsoft applications such as Access and Excel.
- Experience with SQL is preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with multiple deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with internal and external customers.
- Experience or knowledge in transportation, logistics, parcel shipping or freight pay is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Job ID: 26952