About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Analyst, Regulatory Data & Licensing provides assistance and support to the regulatory and operations staff by coordinating document management and preparing applications to obtain and renew licenses for the FedEx Supply Chain (FSC) healthcare vertical. Assists in the analysis of data to identify risk areas company-wide.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Provides assistance and support to Regulatory and Operations by maintaining licensure records including: Providing coordination of the document management needed to obtain or renew licenses, complete applications, and work with licensing organization and third-party providers with respect to license management.
- Prepares, investigates and conducts research for new and ongoing licensing matters.
- Organizes, coordinates, and tracks all licensing files and documents, making them available and easily accessible to Regulatory and Operations staff, government agencies and external customers.
- Prepares draft memoranda to support license applications. Conducts and/or prepares materials on training programs for management and FSC's personnel regarding licensing-related issues.
- Provides timely assistance to FSC's outside counsel as requested.
- Develops, maintains, monitors and tracks license renewal timelines and deliverables.
- Maintains confidentiality and privilege of all work. Participates in and supports privileged and confidential projects.
- Assists with data analysis, and prepares reports outlining compliance metrics for distribution to executive team and other stakeholders.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
You might be a great fit if….
- Bachelor's degree in Paralegal or related field preferred and 2-4 years experience required in a regulatory administration capacity, law firm or corporate legal department.
- In lieu of degree, high school diploma or GED and 6 years of relevant experience.
- Software skills, including use of Microsoft Office, web-based applications, document management systems, legal research applications (e.g. Lexis), and general internet research.
- Verbal and written communication skills necessary to explain complex and/or confidential information.
- Time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills necessary to work in a fast-paced environment, handling various tasks and changing priorities, while maintaining a high attention to detail and accuracy to achieve daily assignments and goals.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.Job ID: 27026