About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Senior Technical Quality Specialist assists in automated and manual testing efforts for multiple, simultaneous Manhattan WMS implementations at FedEx Supply Chain customer sites internationally. Collaborates with other it teams, architects, and business partners to help evaluate current best practices in software development quality assurance practices. Successfully influences test development through technical guidance, configuration and direction setting. Provides leadership for the testing solutions used in delivering world-class technologies and products with the high quality required. Analyzes and resolves problems of high complexity.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Plan and execute integration testing with customer to ensure functional and non-functional business and system specifications are met
- Coordinate all testing activities and resources for projects
- Perform automated and manual testing
- Work with project team to provide test data, interface with multiple teams and customers to provide status reports
- Software review and reporting, documentation of test results
- Retrieve data from Oracle databases to validate testing efforts
- Assist in post-production implementation testing
- Requirement mapping to test cases - requirement trace matrix
- Build internal documentation for use in knowledge transfer activities
- Test results review and sign-off
- Coordinate UAT activities remotely or on site
- Document procedures to standardize and maintain process controls
- This position may require extended time on site providing testing and support functions
- Leadership in the testing and documentation of FDA validated systems and 21 CFR Part 11 compliance
- Identify potential gap analysis of customer specs vs system design
- Adhere to all established processes, QA Playbook and GDP
- Ensure all documentation, soft and hard copies, are collected and stored according to procedures
- Participation in process definition and improvement
- Travel to customer sites as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field and 6 years of testing experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of previous automated testing is required.
- Quality Assurance Testing certification is desired.
- HP ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) experience is a plus
- Manual testing experience.
- Previous Manhattan experience is a plus.
- Previous logistics experience is a plus
- Agile experience is desired.
- Experience with SQL query construction with or without an editor, processing interface files in XML and EDI format
- Previous Business Analyst and/or project management experience is a plus
- Experience leading small to large projects with multiple, remote resources
- Ability to perform all testing functions across multiple software products simultaneously
- Oracle database exposure
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel as needed
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Job ID: 27071