About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The primary responsibility of this position is to insure inventory accuracy through procedures and policies, and cycle count programs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Administers cycle count program.
- Maintains and reports all inventory metrics.
- Liaison between departments regarding inventory accuracy issues.
- Audits, corrects, tracks and reports all errors to identify opportunities for accuracy improvements.
- Researches and creates reports regarding any losses or variances.
- Prints and assigns daily pick lists and resolves any missing items.
- Manages all recall inventory and reporting.
- Monitors and reports warehouse capacity.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations per company guidelines.
- Clean and report all breakage according to company guidelines.
- Maintains 100% quality work and 100% accuracy levels.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area.
- Participates in departmental continuous improvement opportunities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
You might be a great fit if….
- High school diploma or GED and 2 years of relevant experience.
- Prior forklift driving experience preferred.
- General warehouse experience desirable.
- Quality assurance experience is a plus.
- Must be able to exhibit good hand/eye coordination.
- Must be detail oriented, possess a high degree of accuracy and work well under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 50 pounds.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Job ID: 27302