About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Customer Technology Consultant is responsible for all tasks related to the management and technical services supporting customers in FedEx Supply Chain business units. This includes management of overall customer programs from an IT perspective, customer relations, service delivery and performance as well as projects. Management of customer programs, projects and support will span multiple systems, applications, interfaces, B2B communications, and interactions with customer systems.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Oversee various customer programs, customer relations, projects, and support activities.
- Effectively partner with and build solid relations with internal and external customers, corporate IT team members and other business partners.
- Provide direction to onsite and remote IT teams that are part of a matrix organization.
- Manages and acts as single point of contact for all phases of software development, production support and systematic reporting including but not limited to: planning, analyzing and assisting in the design of application enhancements, reports and tools for internal operations and the external customer.
- Monitors all production support processes and activities including defect identification and resolution including transactional integrity to meet service levels.
- Reviews and Monitors all systematic reporting tools relating to the summary and detailed billing claims activities including initial submission, defect resolution and re-submission events.
- Maintains comprehensive action item logs and IT metrics package to ensure continuous improvement activities
- Works closely with the business owner acting as subject matter expert on system capabilities, interfaces and customer touch points.
- Interfacing with the customer and the project management team regarding user needs to promote an environment of user cooperation and satisfaction.
- Analyzes, interprets and summarizes data in preparation of statistical and analytical reports, gathers and maintains all production and quality audit tracking.
- Schedules and acts as primary facilitator for weekly or as required IT meetings providing and maintaining products for status, issues and risks related to program activities.
- Takes an active role in strategic planning activities related to the program.
- Follow corporate vision, mission and values in daily activities following the highest ethical standards in all activities undertaken.
- Keeps current on supply chain technologies, capabilities and trends.
You might be a great fit if….
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field and 6-8 years of relevant experience.
- Outgoing, action-oriented self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced dynamic environments.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project.
- Working knowledge of Supply chain Systems specifically middleware applications, client server applications, versioning software such as CVS, TOAD and other tools a strong plus.
- Strong business knowledge and understanding in the following areas: Supply Chain applications such as Order Management, Inventory, Manufacturing Execution or Warehouse Management.
- Excellent Communication Skills with high degree of verbal and written proficiency both technical and operational.
- Use and support of structured processes and techniques.
- Technical services knowledge and understanding for computing devices in the following areas: New Product Introduction, testing/diagnostics, software/BIOS installation and configuration.
- Extensive systems integration experience with transactional interfaces
- Knowledge of reporting services/applications such as: TibCo, Spotfire, and Oracle BI, a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in a SSAE-16/SSAE18 SOC and IT General Controls desired.
- Knowledge of enterprise hardware platforms such as LINUX, Windows, Oracle relational databases is desired.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Job ID: 27951