About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Manager, IT Service Delivery oversees the administration and execution of Level 1 and Level 2 support teams and system configuration. They serve as the main point of contact on all IT-related matters for the operations and client. They also focus on improvement of the systems configurations including areas such as WM put-away logic, location profiling etc. Responsible for managing multiple teams of Business Systems Analysts, responsible for new system implementations, Level 1, and Level 2 support activities.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Manages multiple teams. Management responsibilities include, but are not limited to hiring, coaching, skills development, recognition and rewards, staff productivity and performance management to include disciplinary actions up to and including termination.
- Plans, organizes, staffs, directs and controls the day-to-day operations of the department; develops and implements policies and programs as necessary.
- Develops and manages the department budget, ensures compliance and addresses variances and other budget concerns.
- Act as the primary IT relationship owner for operations and client leadership.
- Interacts with internal and external clients on all levels to help resolve IT-related issues and provides answers in a timely manner.
- Tracking and documentation of user requests, engaging appropriate site/corporate/client/vendor resources to support the operation and timely closing of support service requests.
- Perform and provide analysis to the leadership for enhancements and improvements.
- Work as the primary vendor designates in resolving and prioritizing defects and incidents.
- Develop and maintain tracking tools for support service requests.
- Engage appropriate expert resources when complex support issues arise outside of the WMS and other application.
- Work with Clients and Vendor to escalate and manage incidents and problems.
You might be a great fit if….
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field and 8 years of relevant experience.
- Span of control is at department level or above.
- Previous management experience required.
- Minimum of 7 Years of Experience with Manhattan WMS (PKMS, WMi, WMOS, or SCOPE), LMS (Labor Management), and SCI are a must have. Manhattan Associates WMOS/SCOPE specific experience is preferred.
- Experience with warehouse automation and the use of high speed conveyor equipment in a high volume fulfillment center.
- Basic UNIX and Oracle knowledge is required.
- Experience with system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support
- Experience with all aspects of system implementation including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, as well as supporting testing and post implementation
- Supply Chain experience is required.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required.
- Experience leading a similar team or support organization.
- Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
- Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative
- Must be willing to travel - 50 % of time.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Job ID: 27980