About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
To manually or by hand truck move materials, supplies, and finished goods to designated places in the facility or onto trucks.
This Position Will Be Responsible For…
- Manually loads raw material or finished product on skid or hand truck.
- Stacks skids or pallets in designated areas.
- Count and issue parts from a controlled area to the production work area
- Cleans up and disposes of scrap bracing, cardboard, and strapping and places in proper containers or designated areas.
- Monitor conveyer lines and work with inventory personnel to ensure that the lines are stocked with material.
- Sort and organize materials to necessary locations.
- Assure that each supply area has enough of the necessary items needed for use during normal processing.
- Assist employees on department processes and direct resources to needed locations.
- Manipulate data and reports from WMS for customers and management.
- Communicate reporting results to internal management.
- When new models are introduced, update and coordinate work materials within the Warehouse Management System (WMS).
- Process exceptions discovered during workflow.
You might be a great fit if…
- High school diploma or GED preferred or equivalent experience.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
- One (1) year experience working with WMS.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 40 pounds.
If this isn’t the job for you perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit! Please send them this link by clicking the "Share" icon above or have them apply online by clicking here and searching our openings.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.