About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Senior Project Management Analyst provides analysis in planning and organizing projects or programs that impact or enhance the department; monitors assigned department initiatives so as to ensure that all are completed on or before projected completion dates; collects and analyzes all necessary data including financial and performance Indicators, for resolution of problems, issues and concerns affecting the department.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Performs data analysis for assigned initiatives to ensure adherence to budgets, communicates and proposes resolution to constraints and provides visibility of such information to IT and business stakeholders.
- Achieves project / program results related to time, scope, and budget to key stakeholders
- Prepares status reports and presentations suitable for varied and multi-level audiences which can be at a detailed level as well as translated to an Executive Summary.
- Utilizes an action register or Kanban board to manage personal and team deliverables and drives results
- Leads status calls with internal / external customers based on project / program applicability.
- Leads breakout sessions between functional teams to solve problems and develop options for delivery.
- Works with Project Stakeholders to ensure alignment between the organization and customer.
- Develops and presents options in a concise manner when roadblocks are reached.
- Able to negotiate win/win compromises while representing the best interests of the project always.
- Able to multi-task across all projects assigned while maintaining an eye for detail.
- Uses good judgment on when to escalate issues and options.
- Demonstrates excellent analytical skills, including the ability to see the overall picture.
- Ensures deliverables are met as defined in the project in order to achieve success.
- Establishes resource plan, schedule, budget, risks analysis, and acceptance criteria.
- Establishes and manages risk mitigation and issue resolution plans.
- Track and report performance metrics, action items, issues and risks to ensure process consistency across the organization.
- Challenge "business as usual" using a fact-based, objective mindset.
- Develop strong working relationships with internal staff to ensure effective communication with all related functional areas.
You might be a great fit if….
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred and 6-8 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile Project management is desired
- Manhattan systems experience is preferred.
- PMI and / or SAFe certification is preferred
- Highly proficient in MS-Office suite, including MS-Visio, MS-Access and MS-Project and creating Excel Macros
- Previous experience leading multiple projects and project teams both locally and remote is desired.
- Ability to thrive in a leadership position, able to drive team to delivery, maintain team's focus during periods of change and shifting priorities
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead complex projects.
- Able to work under pressure; producing high quality deliverables while meeting delivery dates
- Must be a motivated, forward thinking individual who is able to work with minimal supervision
- Exercises good judgment and understanding of dependencies across multiple projects
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills
- Structured and organized; use a variety of project management tools to keep projects on track; advocate for best practices and identify/implement them where gaps exist.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 30 pounds.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Job ID: 28546