About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp., is a leader in the third-party logistics industry, offering diverse services that enable business commerce. Having proven itself in terms of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technologies and encourage constant improvement. Leveraging best practices and the globally recognized FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain provides cutting-edge solutions that provide flexibility, adaptability and improve profitability for customers. With more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, visit supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong brand, FedEx, which is consistently ranked among the most admired and trusted employers in the world.
- An excellent management team with the experience necessary to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind to new ideas and creative methods.
- An excellent compensation and benefits program, including health care, vision, dental, a retirement savings plan (RSP) with a competitive contribution and much more!
The main function will be to assist the maintenance supervisor in all activities related to servicing, prevention, maintenance and documentation of both equipment and systems.
This position will be responsible for...
- Assist the maintenance supervisor in all activities related to maintenance, prevention, upkeep and documentation of both equipment and systems in order to minimize downtime;
- Perform preventive / predictive maintenance of systems and / or machinery on time and in a rigorous manner;
- Respond to maintenance calls for operations as soon as possible;
- Identify, study and diagnose breakdowns, irregularities and failures;
- Support efforts of continuous improvement;
- Maintain an efficient, clean and safe working environment in compliance with FedEx Supply Chain and CSST client standards;
- Complete various monitoring and control reports as required;
- Perform any other tasks and responsibilities assigned by management;
You might be a great fit if….
- D.E.P. in electromechanics;
- Three (3) to five (5) years of work experience in an industrial environment;
- License "C" or in the process of obtaining it;
- Ability to maintain harmonious relationships with co-workers;
- Ability to solve problems and analytical skills;
- Rigorous and results-oriented;
- Great sense of customer service;
- Pay particular attention to details;
- Knowledge of installation and maintenance of automated systems and mobile equipment;
- Knowledge of the WHMIS program (hazardous materials management);
- Ability to work in a computerized environment;
- Ability to read and understand construction plans (mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical diagram);
- Bilingualism Oral and written, an asset;
- Recognized certification for rolling stock and motorized equipment, an asset.
- Warehouse environment. May be exposed to variable temperatures;
- May be asked to work different shifts (day or evening);
- Ability to work standing for long periods;
- Must be able to work at heights (15 meters).
At FedEx Supply Chain, we understand and value the diversity of our employees and are proud to be an employer with equal employment opportunities. We hire the best talent regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national or ethnic origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or any other group recognized by federal, provincial or local law.
FedEx Supply Chain will provide accommodation to applicants and employees with disabilities. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job ID: 29298