About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Associate, Human Resources role provides support to the organization related to hourly recruiting, onboarding new hires, processing unemployment claims, scheduling performance management training, acting as a partner with employees and Leadership, reporting HR metrics, as well as assisting with all other related HR projects and initiatives.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Administer hourly recruiting, sourcing, and screening.
- Maintain job files and ensures proper dispositioning of all applicants.
- Maintain personnel files and ensure compliance with record retention policy.
- Enhance, conduct, and/or assist with the administration of the company’s internal training programs to align with long term HR goals and objectives.
- Prepare HR reports pursuant to government and management requirements.
The safety and well-being of our team members and job candidates is our top priority. Candidates should take any signs of illness seriously. Per the guidance of public health organizations like the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization, candidates feeling ill should not attend any recruiting appointments and should stay at home to avoid any potential spread of sickness.
You might be a great fit if….
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in human resources or related discipline preferred.
- In lieu of degree, high school diploma or GED, and 2 - 4 years of experience in a Human Resources role.
- PHR, SHRM-CP or equivalent certification preferred.
- Prior experience recruiting in a high volume, fast paced environment is strongly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of HR-related best practices, government regulations and industry standards.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office applications and Human Resources Information Systems strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.Job ID: 29591