About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
This position is to assist the Warehouse Operations Manager and Supervisor in the daily operation of the distribution department and be the main contact for the customer service group.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Analyze inbounds for cross dock opportunities and track inbounds for on time delivery.
- Assist in any discrepancies of shipments including providing proof of deliveries/pickup.
- File carrier claims as needed.
- Review shortage reports and communicate with Schedulers and Production.
- Check short report and request all product on Micro hold be released in order to cover orders for the next day.
- Check daily demand of re-supply items.
- Function as liaison between Customer Service and Warehouse regarding shipments
- Schedule inbound and outbound appointments and keep Dock Schedule updated.
- Make adjustments to customer orders when necessary or requested.
- Communicates with customer service/transportation any anomalies regarding outbound shipments and appointment delays.
- Schedules and maintains activity of finished goods to and from cold storage facility.
- Work with cycle counters to analyze inventory discrepancies and make appropriate adjustments.
- Ensure all orders from previous day are closed.
- Provide support for month end close by monitoring Open Order Report.
You might be a great fit if….
- This position operates in a specially designated federal area and due to contractual and regulatory obligations, requires U.S. citizenship in order to be considered for the position.
- High school diploma or GED required and at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with Excel to include spreadsheets and formulas and outlook email is required.
- Experience with applications such as warehouse management systems is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 30 pounds.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
The safety and well-being of our team members and job candidates is our top priority. Candidates should take any signs of illness seriously. Per the guidance of public health organizations like the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization, candidates feeling ill should not attend any recruiting appointments and should stay at home to avoid any potential spread of sickness.
Job ID: 29622