About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Assembler is responsible for the accurate building and assemble product within specified timelines and in accordance with preapproved guidelines.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Open cases of stock using blades and dispose of over-wrap in appropriate waste disposals.
- Inspect product for quality, collect damaged product in designated bins and stack good product on available tables.
- Build components and prepare cardboard packing boxes, fill complet4ed displays with inspected product per assigned instruction as explained by Lead/
- Operation, when necessary, shrink wrap machine, banding machine, clamshell machine and glue machine as needed.
- Seal and label cases of finished goods using tape machine and date coders.
- Stack finished goods on pallets.
- Complete work in a successful, safe matter.
- Maintain confidentiality of all business and personnel matters.
- All other duties as assigned.
You might be a great fit if….
- High school diploma or GED and 0-2 years of relevant experience.
- Previous assembly experience preferred.
- Previous warehousing experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 50 pounds.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
The safety and well-being of our team members and job candidates is our top priority. Candidates should take any signs of illness seriously. Per the guidance of public health organizations like the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization, candidates feeling ill should not attend any recruiting appointments and should stay at home to avoid any potential spread of sickness.