About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Quality Assurance Lead is responsible for ensuring quality functions in all daily operations. They will perform collection data, reporting, monitoring, and auditing to ensure compliance and drive other quality related metrics.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Support the collection of data and analyze for regulatory reporting, coordinate and develop reports, and assessment tools to verify compliance.
- Ensure quality metrics are adequately captured, analyzed and communicated to management for improvement activities.
- Lead in investigation and resolve product specification related problems.
- Participate in internal audits.
- Monitor the internal audit process to ensure compliance with the schedule, including verification of any follow-up audits, commitments, or corrective actions.
- Supports QA Department daily activities.
- Support in the preparation of and during audits, including gathering documents and quality records.
- Ensure quality records are filed and archived.
- Ensure adequate controls are maintained regarding damage and safe transport of product within warehouse.
- Assist the Quality Assurance Supervisor with tracking and trending KPI’s, quality metrics, etc. to determine if corrective actions need implemented.
- Ensures a high standard of performance and conformance to Quality Management Systems.
- Lead in maintaining processes that support the QA function for consistency.
- Perform inventory research activities within the WMS (Warehouse Management System).
- Lead and drive continual improvement utilizing established quality process.
- Represent Quality Assurance when supporting other quality and compliance related activities as needed.
- Communicate with customers regarding timing of completed quality activities.
- Work with other departmental Leads, Supervisors, Managers, and Senior Management to achieve a timely cohesive decision-making process.
- Performs additional tasks as assigned with minimal supervision.
You might be a great fit if….
- High school diploma or GED and 3-5 years of Quality Assurance experience in GMP or similarly regulated facility.
- Proficient computer skills with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 40 pounds.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Job ID: 30126